Spice up your regular lasagna (or pizza) with pizza lasagna, a hybrid dish that makes perfect sense. You’ll realize its transcendence the moment you stuff it in your mouth.
If you’ve tried our previous lasagna recipe, then you know they’re incredibly easy to make. This pizza variant is no different.
Here’s what you’ll need for a truly epic pizza lasagna.
Pizza Lasagna Ingredients
- 1 pound (or about 500 grams) of Italian sausage
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 and 1/2 cups of diced bell peppers
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 sliced yellow onion
- 3 cups of pizza sauce
- 6 ounces (170 grams) of sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup of basil
- 3 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 30 oz. ricotta cheese