Things You Need to Know is a weekly rundown of the day’s top stories. This includes trending posts and important news that we think you should be aware of.
Here’s a quick recap of our top posts from March 2nd to 8th, along with some of the major headlines from across the globe:
- Instababe of the Week: Emanuela de Paula
- How In-Glass Fingerprint Sensors Work in Smartphones
- Monday Mayhem – Tan lines are awesome
- Thirst-Day – How to Make the Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Space junk left on the moon – a primer
- New Technology – Four-legged SpotMini robot can open doors
- James Harden breaks Wesley Johnson’s ankles in sweet crossover
- Dude Perfect, F2 do football and soccer trick shots
- Gear Lust – Why get a PS Vita in 2018?
- Cook Like a Boss – How to Make Homemade Chicken Soup
- Lazy Sundaze – Get Better at Dealing with Anger
- SpotMini robot can still open doors even if you try to stop it
- Weekly Eye Candy – Wet is Hot