Jungle juice is defined as a homemade or improvised alcoholic drink. But why the odd name? The beverage is likely called such because it sends the drinker into a state of animal behavior.
Today, we’re going to teach you an inexpensive jungle juice recipe. Take note that there are countless variants out there so there’s no single definitive method.
That said, you’ll know you’ve done it right if it doesn’t take like alcohol at all.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Jungle Juice Ingredients
- 2 gallons of orange-flavored drink
- 2 cans (46 fl. oz. each) of fruit punch
- 4 quarts of pink lemonade
- 4 quarts of pineapple and orange juice blend
- 2 bottles (750ml each) of white rum
- 4 bottles (750ml each) of vodka
It’s pretty simple:
- Combine the orange drink, fruit punch, lemonade, pineapple-orange juice blend, white rum, and vodka in a large container.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tip: since the drink is designed to not to taste like alcohol, be careful in consuming it.