- Place the pisco, lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake its contents vigorously for about 10 seconds until the egg white is foamy.
- Add some ice to the shaker and shake it again vigorously for about 10 seconds, until the contents are well-chilled.
- Strain the contents into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add a dash of bitters on top of the egg-white foam.
- To make simple syrup, combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of fine water in a container. Seal the container and shake it until the sugar is completely dissolved, then refrigerate.
- If the drink feels a bit too boozy for your tastes, reduce the pisco to 2 oz. instead.
- There are variants that use lemon instead of lime juice. Stick to lime for authenticity and flavor.
- If you find the recipe too sour, offset it with simple syrup.
- For best results, make sure your egg white is as fresh as possible.