Last week’s fiery drink was fun, but you haven’t truly partied until you’ve taken a shot of the Incredible Hulk cocktail – a green-colored beverage named after Marvel Comics’ iconic green superhero.
History of the Incredible Hulk Cocktail
The Incredible Hulk cocktail was created at a Hpnotiq launch event by a bartender at rapper/producer Sean Combs’ NYC restaurant Justin’s. A Hpnotiq spokesperson noticed many women but few men consuming the beverage because the men were said to consider the blue, fruity drink to be “effeminate”.
The bartender mixed Hennessy with Hpnotiq to dilute the sweet and fruity taste, resulting in a green cocktail that quickly became popular.
Incredible Hulk Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 part Hennessy cognac
- 1 part Hpnotiq liqueur
- Plenty of ice
- 1 cocktail shaker
- 1 cocktail glass or shot glass
- Fill the cocktail shaker with equal parts (2 fl.oz. each) Hpnotiq liqueur and Hennessy cognac, then shake it vigorously.
- Fill the cocktail glass or shot glass with ice.
- Pour the mixture into the cocktail glass or shot glass.
- Serve the drink and enjoy.